Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Week

This was so far, the easiest week I have ever had here at Tyler. I had classes on Monday and Tuesday as usual and then snow days Wednesday and Thursday. It was great. However, it was a little hard for me to come up with stuff to blog about this week. I suppose the most interesting thing that has happen to me at Tyler this week was the lecture on Tuesday morning. Two people came in and talked about ceramics and jewelery and metals. I never considered either of those to be something I would be interested in majoring in until that lecture. It really changed what I used to think about when I thought of both of those majors. It actually seems like one of the more practical fields to go into and both of the people giving the lectures said that Tyler students always get jobs right after they graduate with those degrees. It is definitely something I will have to think about next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment